This session will review the most impactful abstracts in the Hematologic track:
* PET-Guided Treatment of Early-Stage Favorable Hodgkin Lymphoma: Final Results of the International, Randomized Phase 3 Trial HD16 by the GHSG
* Consolidating involved field radiotherapy prevents early and local recurrences in early stage Hodgkin Lymphoma
* Long-Term Outcomes for Patients With Limited Stage Follicular Lymphoma: An Update of a Population-based Study
* Induction radiation prior to commercial chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy for relapsed/refractory non-Hodgkin lymphoma
* Patterns of Failure Following Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) Therapy
The asset you are trying to access is locked. Please enter your access key to unlock.