This session will review the most impactful abstracts from the GI track
* Multicenter Phase II Study of Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma = 28954 - Multicenter Phase II Study of Stereotactic Ablative Radiotherapy for Hepatocellular Carcinoma = 5 cm (KROG 12-02)
* The genomic landscape of anal cancer and its relationship to clinical outcomes: an exploratory analysis of NRG Oncology/RTOG 98-11
* Improved Stratification for Risk of Early Metastases by Baseline Circulating Tumor Cell Counts for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer in Neoadjuvant Setting: an Exploratory Analysis from a Phase III trial
* ctDNA as a potential prognostic marker for locally advanced rectal cancer patients receiving neoadjuvant chemo-radiation therapy on disease-free survival (DFS)
* Patient-derived Organoids (PDO) as the potential model to Predict Treatment Outcome of Rectal Cancer Patients Underwent Neo-adjuvant Chemoradiotherapy
The asset you are trying to access is locked. Please enter your access key to unlock.