Nutrition 2019 will feature traditional poster sessions on June 8-10. Poster presentations offer attendees the ideal opportunity to present their own research and learn more about their peers’ science.
Posters will be displayed during poster session hours (8 AM to 5 PM on June 8 and June 9, 8 AM to 2:45 PM on June 10).
Presenting authors will present their posters during poster manning hours from 12:45 PM to 1:45 PM or 1:45 PM to 2:45 PM on June 10.
June 10 Poster Sessions:
- Aging and Chronic Disease
- Chronic Disease Epidemiology
- Climate/Environment, Health, Agriculture and Improved Nutrition
- Diet and Cancer
- Education and Training
- Energy and Macronutrient Metabolism
- Experimental Animal Nutrition
- Maternal, Perinatal and Pediatric Nutrition
- Neuroscience, Cognitive Function and Chronobiology
- Nutrient-Gene Interactions
- Nutritional Epidemiology (II)
- Nutritional Immunology and Inflammation
- Vitamins and Minerals
Poster presentations will be listed in April 2019.