Resident Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
Colorado State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital
Fort Collins, Colorado
Dr. Ilan Frank, D.V.M, cVMA
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Colorado State University, ACVSMR resident [2016-present]
• Colorado State University, M.Sc. degree student [2016-present]
• CuraCore, Integrative medicine and Education Center, Fort Collins, Colorado
Certified, Veterinary Medical Acupuncture (cVMA) [2015-2016]
• Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, Veterinary Teaching Hospital, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. Rotating Internship Program, Small Animal Medicine [1999-2000]
• Koret School of Veterinary Medicine, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel.
DVM, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine [1995-1999]
• The Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Sciences, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel. B.Sc. (Agr.), Animal Science (Magna Cum Laude) [1991-1995]
1. Frank I, Lang L, Zangi B, Duerr F. Diagnostic Ultrasound Detection of Changes in Femoral Muscle Mass Recovery after TPLO in Dogs. Submitted to Vet Comp Ortho Traumatol. Status: Accepted for publication
2. Frank I, Mann K, Duerr F. Simultaneous Fluorine-18-Fluoro-2-Deoxy-D-Glucose (18F-FDG) Positron Emission Tomography and Computed Tomography (PET-CT) Aids the Diagnosis of Soft-Tissue-Associated Lameness in Dogs. Submitted to Vet Rad and Ultrasound. Status: Under revision
3. Bruchim Y, Aroch I, Nivy R, Baruch S, Abbas A, Frank I, Fishelson Y, Michal Horowitz, et al. Impacts of previous heatstroke history on physiological parameters eHSP72 and biomarkers of oxidative stress in military working dogs. Submitted to Cell Stress and Chaperones. Status: Under revision
4. Bruchim Y, Aroch I, Eliav A, Abbas A, Frank I, Kelmer E, et al. Two years of combined high-intensity physical training and heat acclimatization affect lymphocyte and serum HSP70 in purebred military working dogs. J Appl Physiol. 2014 Jul 15;117 (2):112-8.
5. Frank I., Lahav D., Aroch I .Myocardial necrosis and severe metabolic acidosis associated with isoniazid poisoning in a dog. Vet. Rec. 2002 Nov 23;151 (21):638-9.