Yuvaraja B. Thyavihally
Head Robotic Surgery and Consultant Urooncologist
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Research Institute
Dr Yuvaraja TB MS, MCh
Head Robotic surgery
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai, India
- Dr TB Yuvaraja is presently working as consultant Uro-Oncologist and Heading Division of Robotic Surgery at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.India
- Done Urology residency from JJ hospital, University of Mumbai, India
- Did Fellowship in uro-oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Worked as Consultant and Associate Professor of Uro-oncology at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai for 8 years before joining Kokilaben Hospital
- First one to start Laparoscopic Uro-oncological surgery program at Tata hospital
- Has won various international and national fellowships and 16 best paper/video presentations in various meetings.
- Published 33 international and 25 national publications in various journals.
- Joined Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital in 2009 and continue working as Consultant Uro-oncologist treating prostate, kidney, bladder, testicular and penile cancers
- Instrumental in procuring and starting Robotic Surgery Program at KDAH and also procuring state of the art second Xi Robot
- Has performed over 1323 robotic procedures including 620 radical prostatectomy, partial-187 and total Nephrectomy-130, radical cystectomy with intracorporeal urinary diversion (155) etc.
Thursday, September 20
1:48 PM – 1:56 PM