Thank you for your participation as an exhibitor in the 2018 TAA Education Conference & Lone Star Expo, April 25 - 27, at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center (Exhibit Dates: April 26-27).
Exhibitor Registration is now available online through an integrated and user-friendly website for both your registration and hotel reservation needs. The online system will allow you to register the individuals working your booth, edit or cancel registrations, etc. The hotel reservation site will allow you to reserve a block of hotel rooms, manage reservations, and review your hotel rooming list.
To ensure an efficient and worry-free onsite check-in experience for your booth personnel, it is strongly recommended that all booth staff be pre-registered before arriving at the conference. This will help prevent delays at the registration area and enable your staff to make the best use of their time at conference. The deadline to register your exhibit staff or make changes to existing reservations is Tuesday, April 17.
- Each exhibiting company will receive three (3) complimentary exhibitor booth personnel badges for every 10'x10' booth space purchased (i.e., 10'x20' = six (6) complimentary exhibitor badges). You can purchase up to three additional badges per 10’x10’ booth space for a fee of $25 each.
- TAA will review registration lists for each exhibitor. If the quantity of registrations exceeds a reasonable number for your booth size, TAA reserves the right to cancel excess badge registrations. Booth personnel must be employees of the exhibiting company or designated representative of the exhibiting company. TAA will notify the exhibitor regarding the review, and provide an option to modify the number of booth badges prior to cancellation.
- Exhibitor Booth Personnel Badges provide access to the TAA Expo, General Opening Session, Lunch on the Move in the Expo on Friday and seminars only. You are able to purchase social event tickets online as well.
- All booth staff/entertainment must have a badge to gain access to the TAA Exposition starting on Thurs., April 26 at 3 p.m. Exhibitors will be able to enter the exhibit hall during Exhibitor Move-in without a badge. TAA's security company will be issuing wristbands on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (before 3 pm).
- Conference Sponsors receive complimentary badges as well as social event tickets based on your sponsor level. These badges have already been included in your company allotment but please make sure to register the individuals receiving these comp badges. Comp social tickets will be available onsite and you will need to assign one person to sign for them.
Comp badges per 10 x 10 space
Paid badges per 10 x 10 space
Comp Social Tickets
Full Social Package - $250 (Does not include a reserved table at the Friday I&A and Gala)
Thursday Rock the River Kickoff Party - $125
Friday Installation & Awards Dinner and Black & White Gala - $125
Friday Installation & Awards Dinner and Black & White Gala Table Reservation - $200
(The ability to reserve a table of 10 for your party, but you must have a ticket to attend)
Community Service Experience - $0
(No charge, but you must register to attend)
- Substitutions and name changes can be made online until April 17, 2018. After this date, all changes must be made onsite and are subject to a $25 administrative fee. Complete contact information will be required for each registrant including full address, email address, phone, and registrant profile information. Registration records that have not been completed properly will be considered incomplete and badges will not be issued. Please note that email addresses must be unique for each registrant in your group. Email addresses used more than once will be identified as a duplicate and will prevent you from completing the registration.
Please remember to book your hotel accommodations as soon as possible as the number of hotel rooms are limited. You can book your reservations online at www.wynjade.com/taa18/
If you have questions or need assistance regarding exhibitor registration and/or reserving hotel rooms, please contact our official registration and hotel partner:
Wyndham-Jade Toll-free 1-888-266-7818 (U.S. & Canada) International +1 972-349-5885 Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 6:30 pm CST
Thank you, Lynn Fisher, CMP
Vice President of Conference & Expo Texas Apartment Association 512/479-6252