This masterclass helps you to write better structured and cleaner code that is easier to read, maintain and upgrade.
During the workshop, we will reveal various secrets that are hidden in the Dynamics NAV Source Code. You will get answers to questions like…
• How is Dynamics NAV architected and how do the modules communicate?
• What are Design Patterns and Anti Patterns and how do they apply to Dynamics NAV?
• How can I avoid conflicts during my object merge?
• Best Practices such as Encapsulation and Natural Language Programming
• Why does Dynamics NAV have so much Code Cloning?
Next to this attention will be paid to Code Cloning, Events, Extensions, etc.
• (Dynamics NAV) Developers
• 1+ year development on Dynamics NAV (level Solution Developer), or
• 5+ years development on similar ERP platform, or
• 5+ years .NET development
Laptop with NAV (any version) installation with full development license