This course will focus on introducing and demonstrating the concepts of D365 Financial Reporting to users who are new to the product. The class will start with a brief demonstration, and then move on to an overview of building blocks and navigation. We will step through creating two versions of a trial balance statement and then a detailed income statement. Next, take the design process a step further and see how Reporting Trees add power and flexibility to your reporting process.
• Understand D365 Financial Reporting product functionality.
• Able to create Row, Column and Reporting Tree definitions in accordance with best practice guidelines
• Avoid common self-taught pitfalls
• Navigate and organize building blocks
• Prepare Report Definitions and change run time options
• Produce financial reports such as a Trial Balance, Income Statement, Expense analysis, and Departmental Reports
Instructor: MSX Group
Audience: Finance, Accounting, Support or Analyst
Prerequisites: An understanding of accounting principles and experience designing financial reports.
Preparation: Detailed instructions for connecting to your private training workspace will be sent a few days prior to class. Attendees must bring their own laptop in order to participate in the class exercises.
Delivery Method: Group, Onsite with live instructor
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 4 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion.