This course will focus on introducing and demonstrating key concepts and techniques for creating financial reports using Management Reporter. The class will start with a comprehensive demonstration, and overview of the application including navigation and the use and function of building blocks. We will step through creating trial balance and detailed income statement reports. Next, take the design process a step further and see how Reporting Trees add power and flexibility to your reporting process. Lastly, use the skills you have learned to produce multiple report variations including side by side Reports.
• Understand Management Reporter product functionality.
• Able to create Row, Column and Reporting Tree definitions in accordance with best practice guidelines
• Avoid common, self-taught pitfalls
• Navigate and organize building blocks
• Prepare Report Definitions and change run time options
• Set up Management Report Library structure
• Produce financial reports such as a Trial Balance, Income Statement, Expense analysis, and Departmental Reports including side by side reports
Instructor: MSX Group
Audience: Finance, Accounting, Support or Analyst
Prerequisites: An understanding of accounting principles and experience designing financial reports.
Preparation: Detailed instructions for connecting to your private training workspace will be sent a few days prior to class.
Attendees must bring their own laptop in order to participate in the class exercises.
Delivery Method: Group, Onsite with live instructor
CPE Credits: By participating in this class you are eligible to earn up to 4 CPE credits which will be distributed automatically following class completion.