D365UG & AXUG Summit
Although project cost accounting is a fairly standard body of knowledge, how to apply this to Dynamics 365 and is earlier versions is important. This session will help the user to understand the setups and execution time considerations to get the best outcome. This session will include the following:
• Elements of the costing environment that enable the user to achieve the appropriate visibility and granularity they desire.
• Detailed review of cost sheet and its relationship to drive overhead and other associated costs
• Review of the production postings and the associated setups
• Review of the inventory closing and recalculation on your production system
• Review the importance of plan cost and how cost rollup is set up and executed