Faculty: Kristi Huebner MSN, RN, CWS (Moderator); Dr. Robert Kirsner MD; Gary Delhougne, MHA, JD -Senior Director, Market Access- Smith & Nephew
The content of this symposia presentation will include the following details:
● PICO product review to include unique features and benefits
● Overview of challenges associated with managing lower extremity wounds
● Review of a recently published poster that describes a multi-center, randomized, comparative-efficacy study in subjects with lower-extremity wounds (VLU or DFU). This study compares the percentage change in target ulcer dimensions (area, depth, volume), for non-inferiority with PICO Single Use Negative Pressure Wound Therapy versus traditional NPWT systems over a 12-week treatment period or up to confirmed wound healing
● A review of clinical cases from the aforementioned study
● A discussion related to the cost-effectiveness of PICO™ sNPWT compared with tNPWT for the treatment of lower extremity ulcers
Sponsored by Smith & Nephew, Inc.
The asset you are trying to access is locked. Please enter your access key to unlock.