Pre-Conference Academy - Cross-User Groups
Presentation Type: Training
Deep Dive into Building Custom Solutions with PowerApps
This half-day workshop provides attendees with an accelerated introduction into using PowerApps to build mobile-friendly applications that integrate into an Office 365 environment. Attendees will learn about the new PowerApps integration with SharePoint Online which makes it possible to customize the new form and the edit form of a SharePoint list and to build apps which make it possible to add, edit and delete SharePoint list items using a mobile device. The workshop explains how to integrate PowerApps together with Microsoft Flow to design apps that retrieve and update data from data sources such as SQL Server, Oracle, Dynamics 365 and the Common Data Service (CDS). Attendees will also learn how to integrate PowerApps together with Power BI to design Power BI dashboards that provide interactive writeback behavior.
Need to add Pre-Conference Academy to your schedule?
1. Click on Edit Registration. Note: you must be logged in.
2. Under Registration Actions heading, click Edit.
3. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
4. Select the circle next to the class title you want to attend and click Continue.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.