Pre-Conference Academy - Cross-User Groups
Presentation Type: Training
9:30 AM to 5:00 PM Local Time
Power BI is a Self-Service Business Intelligence tool to analyse and visualise your data.
You can get insights in a matter of minutes by combining state-of-the art visualisations, industry-leading data query and modelling built-in.
This full-day training is for business users who want to either discover Power BI or strengthen their analytical skills on the software.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- connect to multiple data sources
- apply basic & advanced transformations in the Query Editor
- build a robust and flexible data model
- create custom KPIs using the DAX language
- produce interactive and compelling dashboards
- share your insights to your colleagues and stakeholders
- know how to go further in your Power BI journey
Instructor: Tristan Malherbe, Microsoft Data Platform MVP, BI Consultant at AZEO
Length: Full Day
Requirements: no computer nor real experience on Power BI is required.
The demos will come from real business cases.
Tristan will share with you all the best practices and tips & tricks you need to know to build insightful solutions for your business.
Need to add Pre-Conference Academy to your schedule?
1. Click on Edit Registration. Note: you must be logged in.
2. Under Registration Actions heading, click Edit.
3. On the next screen, click Add Activities.
4. Select the circle next to the class title you want to attend and click Continue.
5. Follow the prompts to complete the process of adding this class to your registration.