Presentation Type: Presentation
The session is mainly for the one who is trying to extract the story behind their Facebook data by using Power Query. By using Power Query you can extract your Facebook data easily and analyse your story by using your own Facebook data. Talking about Power Query: Microsoft Power Query for Excel is an Excel add-in that enhances the self- service Business Intelligence experience in Excel by simplifying data discovery, access and collaboration. Power Query can connect data across a wide variety of sources, where Facebook is one of the data source. This session helps you to learn about the Power Query, Power View, and Power BI and mainly helps you to do self-service BI by using your own Facebook data with the help of Power Query, Power View, R, MS-Excel 2013 and Power BI.
Senior BI Engineer
Ncell ( Part of Axiata Group )
Anil Maharjan is Microsoft Data Platform MVP, Has more than 7 years of development & implementation experience in HealthCare Data Analytics, Telecommunication Industry.
• Nearly 7 years’ of work experience: BI Developer, Database consultant, Senior BI Engineer
• More than 3 years in US Healthcare Data Analytics ( Verisk Health )
• Now, working more than 4 years in Telecommunications Industry, Ncell (Part of Axiata Group)
• Published article, frequent Blogger and speaker at local SQL Server User group, SQLSaturday#180, SQLSaturday#482, SQLSaturday#692 , SQLServer2016 Discovery Day, SQLServerGeeks Annual Summit #SSGAS2016 Asia’s only Data & Analytics Conference, Nepal Power BI User Group PUG Meetup and other SQL Events.
• Organizing member at Himalayan SQL Server User Group
• User Group Leader Nepal Power BI User Group ( NepalPUG )
• Program Committee member for PASS Summit 2014 for the BI Platform Architecture, Development & Administration Team
• Program Committee member for DATA and BI Summit 2018 in Visualize Track focusing on Building and Designing Dashboards and Reports
Professional Blogging site:
Thursday, April 26
1:30 PM – 2:30 PM