|Abstract submissions opens||October 16, 2017|
|Abstract submission deadline||January 24, 2018|
|All abstract presenters must be registered for FOCIS 2018
(or the abstract will be withdrawn)
|April 6, 2018|
|Late-breaking abstract submission deadline||April 6, 2018|
|FOCIS 2018||June 20-23, 2018|
|(1) Foxp3 (Scurfy) Mutation Greatly Accelerates Diabetes in Insulinspecific TCR Transgenic Mice
(2) Jean Jasinski1, Maki Nakayama1, Kelly Johnson1, Liping Yu1, George Eisenbarth1, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Barbara Davis Center, Aurora, CO
(3) Previously we developed and described the development of a transgenic mouse expressing an insulinspecific (ins2 B:9–23) T cell receptor mouse model (BDC124.1). This pathogenic model exhibited spontaneous diabetes development on a backcross1 (FVB×NOD)×NOD background. (Abstract is continued; this is a sample only.)
(1) = Title: Mixed case, no punctuation at end.
(2) = Author Information: In proper author order with all institutional information included. First author should be presenting author and will receive confirmation and acceptance notice.
(3) = Abstract Body: 250-word count, not including abstract title or author information. **Charts or graphics of any kind may not be included in abstract submission.**