V. D. Loliyana, M.Tech, B.E.
PhD Research Scholar
Mr. Viraj D Loliyana, M.Tech (Civil, WRE), B. E. (Civil)
PhD Research Scholar, Centre of Excellence on Water Resource and Flood Managemenet, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat
Research Interest: Hydrological Modelling, Hydraulic Modelling, Hydrometeorological Modelling under Climate Change Aspect, Water Distribution Network Design and Analysis, Hydrogeological modelling, Impact of climate change on water resources
- Journal Papers: 03
(1) Loliyana, V. D. and Patel, P. L. (2015). "Lumped Conceptual Hydrologic Model for Purna River Basin, India", Sadhana Journal, Springer, Vol. 40(8), pp. 2411-2428 (SCI Impact Factor – 0.46).
(2) Sharma, P. J., Loliyana, V. D., Resmi, S. R., Timbadiya, P. V., and Patel, P. L. (2017). "Spatiotemporal Trends in Extreme Rainfall and Temperature Indices over Upper Tapi Basin, India", Online Published Theoretical and Applied Climatology, Springer (SCI Impact Factor - 2.64).
(3) Loliyana, V. D. and Patel, P. L. (2018). "Performance Evaluation and Parameters Sensitivity of a Distributed Hydrological Model for a Semi-arid catchment in India", accepted for publication in forthcoming issue of Journal of Earth System Sciences, Springer (SCI Impact Factor - 0.955).
- International/National Conference Papers : 15
- Research Projects:
(1) TEQIP-II/World Bank/ MHRD funded project on 'Center of Excellence on Water Resources and Flood Management' (During June 2013-July 2017) at Dept. of Civil Engg., SVNIT Surat.
(2) AICTE funded research project on 'Development of Water Resources and Flood Management Center' (During 2010-2013) at Dept. of Civil Engg., SVNIT Surat
- Consultancy Projects:
(1) Morphological Studies on Tapi River Basin (Funded from Central Water Commission (CWC) (During March 2015 - Nov. 2017) at Dept. of Civil Engg., SVNIT Surat
(2) Design of Water Distribution Network of TP2E Area of Dholera Special Industrial Region (DSIR), Gujarat (During Jan-Dec 2014) at Dept. of Civil Engg., SVNIT Surat
Tuesday, June 5
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM