1. Search for "eventScribe" app on your mobile devices app store.
2. Access the eventScribe app once it's been fully downloaded on your mobile device.
3. Make sure you tap "Allow" for notifications to be sent to you. This will allow the conference planning committee to push up-to-date information and potential last minute changes directly to your mobile device.
4. Tap "Search for an Event"
5. Type "APT Buffalo Niagara" and the event icon should appear: APT Buffalo Niagara 2018. Tap the icon.
6. Tap "Login" to access the app.
7. Type the email that was used for registering into the conference. If you haven’t established a password yet, then click "Forgot Password." The app will email you a link with a temporary password.
*If you’re unsure what email was used to register into the conference, please email Adam at email@example.com for support. Please provide your first name, last name, company name and email you’d like to have associated with the app.
8. Tap your selections indicating how you’d like to best utilize the functions of the mobile app.
9. Update your profile so others will have access to contact you.