Tammy Q. Kelly, PT, LNHA, RAC-CT
Director of RAI & Clinical Reimbursement
Tammy Q. Kelly PT, LNHA, RAC-CT is presently serving a Director of RAI & Clinical Reimbursement and is a member of Senior Management team at CCR, Inc. with corporate oversight for MDS/RAI process, care planning education and resources, related quality improvement and compliance processes, clinical reimbursement processes and payment reform, ADR and appeals process, Social Services/Case Management, and contract therapy services for 12 skilled nursing facitilies. Additional experience includes:
• Served as a direct consult to over 50 facilities as a Clinical Program Consultant with Accelerated Care Plus/A Hanger Company specializing in state of the art rehabilitation services and clinical protocols from 2012-2013.
• Was self-employed and served as a long term care and rehab consultant 2006-2012 as an associate to Chiles Healthcare Consulting, LLC serving clients in Virginia and several other states
• Has been Licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator since 2003 and licensed as a Physical Therapist from 1986 to present with experience in a variety of settings providing care to Private insurance, Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries, Served as Director of Rehabilitation Services , then Vice President of Performance Initiatives at the largest long term care nursing facility in Virginia (373 beds) from 1998-2006.
• Has presented on a variety of topics at American Healthcare Association and Virginia Health Care Association trainings and other professional conferences in the past 10 years
• Holds current memberships in AANAC, American and Virginia Physical Therapy Associations, and American Health Care Association/Virginia Health Care Association (served on VHCA Regulatory and Quality Care Committees, currently serving on Payment for Services Committe and Managed Care/Payment Reform ad hoc committee)
• Has served as a Senior Examiner/Team Leader for the American Health Care Association Silver Quality Awards from 2007 to the present and began a 3 year term on the AHCA Quality Award Board of Overseers in January 2017
• Is one of 4 co-authors of curriculum for AANAC’s Medicare University 3 day training
• Served on Virginia Lt. Governor’s Quality, Payment Reform, and HIT Roundtable, a SIM initiative in 2016
Wednesday, October 10
10:30 AM – 12:00 PM