Why set aside your time and money to attend this meeting? We understand that you have to weigh your obligations at home against the cost of attending. That’s why we make the AHCA/NCAL Convention & Expo the most relevant, compelling, and value-packed event you’ll find. We understand the challenges you are facing, and we aim to answer your concerns with specific solutions and strategies that will SAVE you time and money throughout the year. We provide you with unique and outstanding resources, priceless discussions with your peers, and an atmosphere that can’t be beat. You’ll go home invigorated and satisfied. It’s why your long term and post-acute care colleagues come back year after year.
TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND AHCA/NCAL CONVENTION & EXPO
1. Exciting Education — Learn and earn the required continuing ed hours you need! Administrators can earn 16 NAB-approved CEs. Nurses get ANCC contact hours by the UNMC CON CNE when they attend the high-quality education sessions geared specifically to their needs.
2. Spectacular Speakers — You’ll hear from top-notch speakers with advanced degrees, advanced experience, and a passion to further the profession. From keynotes like retired astronaut Captain Scott Kelly to motivational speaker Dan Thurmon, all of the guest speakers are at the top of their game.
3. Perfect Packages — All of our registration packages include two lunches, two receptions, and the always-popular Hospitality Hops. The Premium registration package offers the best value, allowing you to earn CEs for one year after the event and to share what you’ve learned with your team at home.
4. Nonstop Networking — With so many of your peers all gathering together, you’ll go home with more ideas and inspiration than you can imagine. Re-energize yourself by networking and sharing best practices with other long term and post-acute care professionals from around the country.
5. Committed to Quality — AHCA/NCAL sets the bar for quality care with the newly revised Quality Initiative, and convention is a great place to learn ways to improve at your centers. Ask questions, obtain resources, and celebrate the quality improvements made by hundreds of members as well as the dedication of committed and inspiring volunteers.
6. Varied Vendors — Meet with over 300 vendor partners who understand the work that you do and want to help solve your patient care and operational challenges. This Expo Hall is one-of-a-kind with demonstrations, giveaways, prizes, and free lunch.
7. Accommodating Accommodations — Choose from 12 convention hotels, one for any budget. You’ll save $100 when you reserve a room in an AHCA/NCAL room block.
8. Inspiring Ideas — Learn from the experts and learn from each other. At every turn, you’ll have opportunities to engage in discussions that will give you fresh ideas and perspectives. It’s why people return year after year, and walk away happy.
9. Sunny Setting — Spending four days in beautiful San Diego? That’s the icing on the cake. Bring guests and enjoy tours of the area, visit the beach, or take in some of the great restaurants in the nearby Gaslamp Quarter. There’s plenty to do and see!
10. Satisfying Savings — Register early and save. The early bird deadline is July 20. Prices go up after that, so make your plans today!