- Private, independent, not-for-profit university, established in 1897.
- Located in the beautiful Cumberland Gap, where TN, KY and VA come together
- Four year DVM program started in 2014 – 3 years on campus and 1 year in the innovative hybrid distributive clinical year
- Curriculum includes concentrations in One Health, Leadership, Communications, Community Service and Professionalism
- The LMU-CVM SOAR Program (Shelter Outreach to the Appalachian Region) helps provide real world solutions to animal overpopulation in Appalachia
6965 Cumberland Gap Pkwy.