Format: Academy Course
Preparation: WIFI access will be provided to Academy students while attending Academy classes.
Join us for a comprehensive workshop on how to implement a winning CRM strategy! Designed as a non-technical session for business professionals, it includes a step by step game plan on how to successfully implement CRM strategies, technologies and processes into your business.
Upon completion of this fast paced workshop, participants will be able to:
• Clearly understand the benefits and importance of CRM in achieving your business goals and strategic initiatives
• More accurately estimate budgets, timelines and tasks for your CRM implementation
• Learn processes and strategies that will help you define and manage customer, prospect and partner touch-points
• Improve the measurement of customer interactions, sales productivity and opportunity management
• Increase profitability by identifying and eliminating or reassigning non-productive tasks
• Put into action proven techniques to plan, implement and support successful CRM initiatives in your business
Instructor: Rick McCutcheon, CRM MVP, CSP-Certified Sales Professional
Part One - Introduction to Customer Relationship Management
• The 3 Pillars of CRM Success - People, Process and Technology
• Understanding CRM Applications:
Sales Force Automation
Partner Relationship Management
• The real ROI of CRM - How to Position the ROI on CRM for
C Level Executives
Customer Experience Managers
Part Two - Planning & Designing Your CRM Project
• Overview of Steps to CRM Success
Planning your CRM project
Designing your CRM system
Planning your CRM Technology
Building a Successful User Adoption Program
Part Two - Planning & Designing Your CRM Project Cont’d
• Avoiding CRM project failures and pitfalls
• Assemble your CRM project team
• Creating a successful CRM project plan
• Setting budgets, time requirements,
• priorities, and project objectives
• Mapping your CRM business processes for
New Business Development
• Best practices in customization
Leveraging pull downs, pick lists and workflows
Template requirements and design
Integration with email
Part Three - Building a Successful User Adoption Program
• Winning with People & Managing Change
• Best Practices for Training
Train the Trainer
• Strategies for User Adoption Success
• Creating a Culture of CRM
• •Planning for the future
Audience-Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Leaders responsible for implementing company-wide CRM solutions.
Business Owners, Presidents, Vice Presidents and Regional Managers responsible for sales force, marketing or customer service management and automation.
IT and Project Management Professionals responsible for CRM solutions
Full Contact Selling
Rick McCutcheon, CRM and social selling speaker, coach and workshop director.
Rick is a Dynamics 365 CRM MVP with expertise in sales process design, social selling and CRM strategies. Rick has been involved in the CRM industry since 1990 as a company founder, senior executive, reseller, industry association board member, educator consultant and professional speaker. He is the creator of the Full Contact Selling (FCS) methodology for Dynamics CRM.
FCS delivers a unique advantage over traditional sales force automation and CRM methodologies by fully integrating the three key areas of sales productivity 1.) Proven business practices and processes 2.) The development of people skills and 3.) Best practice use of CRM and related technologies.
Rick is a much sought out speaker and workshop leader drawing on his over 20years of real world experience working onhundreds of CRM and sales force automation initiatives. He has delivered his practical yet innovative messages on improved sales performance and sales management to thousands of business professionals from the SMB market-place to major international corporations. His examples and stories are “real-world.” His style is ‘uniquely appealing’ and ‘tremendously credible.’
Tuesday, October 10
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday, October 11
4:15 PM – 5:15 PM