Welcome to the NAESP 2016 - Best Practices for Better Schools™Conference & Exposition.
Tips for using the Itinerary Planner:
- Search or browse for conference programs using the options at the left on the Home page.
- Review descriptions and view presenters by clicking on the program titles that have a down arrow. Click on the arrow again to roll up the list of presenters.
- Click on the “star” to add items to your personal itinerary. To remove an item from your itinerary, click on the star again.
- Access your personal itinerary at any time by selecting “My Plan” at the left. As you continue to add or remove programs, your itinerary will be updated. Don’t forget to press “Save My Plan” at the top to create an account to save your itinerary.
- Access your itinerary on your smartphone or other hand held device.
- You can import your personal itinerary to your desktop calendar or other device using “Import to your desktop calendar”. This feature is located in My Plan, top row of icons. Export file format is ICalendar which is compatible with Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, Outlook, and others.
Note: Schedule is subject to change. A couple days before the conference, update your itinerary to ensure you have the latest room assignments, etc.
View Full Schedule