A conference for SLPs in schools, private practice, & health care
We've blended ASHA's Schools conference and Health Care & Business Institute to bring you the best of both conferences and a whole lot more!
Here, you'll get the tools to navigate the changes in your workplace and walk away with apply-today solutions you can use to help those you serve.
- Spend the weekend in one learning track or cross over to craft your own perfect conference—it's up to you! We have 10 tracks tailored to SLPs in schools, those running a private practice, and those who work in health care settings.
- Plus, you'll be able to earn up to 1.7* CEUs!
- Best of all, you'll leave feeling renewed and ready to get back to helping those you serve!
*Earn up to 2.0 ASHA CEUs if you also participate in a pre-conference workshop (for an additional fee).
Search or browse for sessions using the options at left. Review session descriptions and learning outcomes as well as presenter biographies and disclosures.
Then Register to join us!
View Full Schedule
Getting the most out of the conference is easier when you plan your schedule in advance. Spend all weekend in one learning track or split up your time among all 10. My Plan enables you to build a schedule of the sessions you don’t want to miss.
- Note sessions of interest by clicking on the star to add them to your plan. As you continue to add or remove sessions, your plan will be updated.
- You can access your plan at any time by selecting My Plan from the left-hand menu.
- When the session handouts are available (beginning in mid-June), registered attendees can view and download them using the program planner search/browse function.
Note: Using the My Plan tool does not mean you have registered for the conference. Be sure to visit the conference registration page to register. Additionally, adding a session to your plan does not guarantee you a seat. Sessions are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.