The Academy of Psychosomatic Medicine welcomes you to the 2015 Annual Meeting, this year scheduled to take place at the Hilton Riverside in festive New Orleans, LA.
APM President Cathy Crone, MD, FAPM, has chosen a conference theme of “The Art and Science of Communication in Psychosomatic Medicine”. The art of communication revolves around how we interact with our patients, our colleagues, as well as the world at large. The science focuses on our knowledge base, studies and research. The meeting provides a stimulating program which will touch on these varied aspects of communication.
Here's just a sample of what you'll experience at this year's meeting:
- An all-day "Essentials of Psychosomatic Medicine" course, featuring 11 speakers providing everything you need to know today about psychosomatic medicine
- 7 pre-conference Skills Courses
- Two morning Plenaries exploring The Patient Narrative, Bedside Psychotherapy, Outcomes Research, and Professional Formation
- 160 scientific posters; 45 oral papers; 46 General Sessions
- Research for Researchers special workshop
- Up to 29 hours of CME credit available
- Special Interest Group meetings
- Career Consultations for trainees and early career psychiatrists
- Social events to promote networking opportunities
- Local outings to allow you and and/or your entourage to enjoy this spectacular city
To subscribe to our e-newsletter for further announcements, please visit this page of the APM website.
Build Your Itinerary
The Itinerary Builder allows meeting participants the opportunity to view the complete schedule of events, organized by date, time and track, and to review session descriptions and respective speakers. Features of the Itinerary Builder include:
- Search or browse for sessions using the options at left
- Review descriptions and speakers by clicking on program titles
- Use ‘My Itinerary’ to build a personalized list of your preferred event activities
- Use the Quick Start Guide to get started.
View Full Schedule