Welcome to the SITC 2014 Microsite!
Join your colleagues at the leading cancer immunotherapy conference - the SITC 29th Annual Meeting & Associated Programs from November 6-9, 2014 in National Harbor, MD. Early online registration is now open and will close October 6, 2014. Register now to save and to secure your spot at the leading cancer immunotherapy conference!
Known as the premier destination for scientific exchange, education and networking in the cancer immunotherapy community, attendees will be a part of more than 1,100 anticipated basic, clinical and translational scientists from academia, government and industry, along with other top medical professionals from around the world, all dedicated to improving cancer patient outcomes through cancer immunotherapy.
The SITC 2014 experience includes cutting-edge research and timely educational sessions that serve as catalysts for advancing the field - all in a personal and friendly environment that bridges the bench to bedside gap between translational research, development and clinical practice.
Click here to view a PDF of the 29th Annual Meeting Schedule
- Addresses by the 2014 Richard V. Smalley, MD Memorial Award recipient, Giorgio Trinchieri, MD – National Cancer Institute and the Annual Meeting keynote speaker, Olivera J. Finn, PhD – University of Pittsburgh
- News on important initiatives and updates in cancer immunotherapy by key stakeholders in the field
- Workshop on Combination Immunotherapy: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Primer on Tumor Immunology and Cancer Immunotherapy™
- Early Career Scientist-specific programs and new, expanded award opportunities
- Social activities such as a speed networking event and a performance by SITC house band, The CheckPoints
- Exhibit hall featuring innovative products and services that can help you advance your research or accelerate your laboratory results