Join us at NAGC's 60th Annual Convention!
In November 2013, NAGC hosts the largest annual convention devoted to gifted and talented learners. Classroom teachers, gifted/talented coordinators, school administrators, researchers, parents, college and university faculty, and more, will take the pole position in Indianapolis, Indiana, November 7-10, 2013, for the 60th Annual NAGC Convention. Throughout the pre-convention events, concurrent sessions, poster sessions, exhibit hall, general sessions, and networking events (both formal and informal!), you will explore the demand for varied fuel alternatives, the power of putting students in the driver's seat, and the need to accelerate the pace so that kids are most efficiently learning within their zone of proximal development.
Tune up your professional engine at the NAGC Convention! Here's just a sample of what you'll experience November 7-10, 2013, at the NAGC 60th Annual Convention & Exhibition in Indianapolis:
- 400+ content-rich sessions covering 15 topic strands in gifted education;
- Updates from experts in the field on the latest research in gifted education;
- Networking opportunities with fellow gifted educators, researchers, and parents of gifted children; and an Exhibit hall featuring new products, publications, technology, and resources.
Build Your ItineraryRegistering for conference can be expedited when you have a list of programs selected in advance. 'My Plan' enables you to build a list from your preferred conference programs.
You can access your itinerary at any time by selecting 'My Plan' at left. As you continue to add or remove programs, your itinerary will be updated.
Let's Get Started
- This is a resource to help you schedule your time at the conference.
- Creating an agenda does not mean you are registered for the conference.
- Adding a session to your agenda does not guarantee you a seat in the class.
- All sessions are filled on a First-Come, First Served basis.
- We encourage you to plan ahead and get to your sessions early.
Wednesday and Thursday are “Pre-Convention” days. The Convention kicks off with the General Session on Thursday at 3pm.