Build Your ItineraryThe 2013 ACG Annual Meeting and Postgraduate Course Itinerary Planner makes it easy for you to prioritize your time at the conference. Here you can search and browse the sessions, abstracts, and exhibitors, select events to create your own personal itinerary, add outside events, choose exhibitors to visit, and view handouts for meetings. After you create your personalized itinerary, you can access it on your smartphone or other hand held device.
- Search or browse for conference programs using the options at left.
- Review descriptions and presenters by clicking on program titles.
- Note programs of interest by clicking on the c to add items to your itinerary.
You can access your itinerary at any time by selecting 'My Plan' at left. As you continue to add or remove programs, your itinerary will be updated. Don't forget to press 'Save My Plan' at the top to create an account to save your itinerary.
Let’s Get Started
- This is a resource to help you schedule your time at the conference.
- Creating an agenda does not mean you are registered for the conference.
- Adding a session to your agenda does not guarantee you a seat in the class.
- All sessions are filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- We encourage you to plan ahead and get to your sessions early.
All members of the media, exhibitors, sponsors, as well as communications firms, press offices or public relations firms and anyone else releasing information to the media based on research presented at ACG or events at ACG should honor the ACG embargo.
All research presented at the ACG Annual Scientific Meeting is strictly embargoed until Monday, October 14, 2013 at 8:00 am PDT.