As the exhibitor list grows, sponsorships are becoming an increasingly important way to stand out from the crowd. Maximize your exposure at the conference, increase your visibility, and show your support for APIC with a variety of sponsorship and advertising possibilities.
General service contractor
Freeman is the official general service contractor for APIC 2012 and will provide all services in the exhibit area. Freeman can be reached at 210-227-0341 or FreemanSanAntonioES@freemanco.com.
Exhibitor services manual
The exhibitor services manual will be available on the Freeman website in April 2012.The manual contains instructions and pricing for shipping, drayage, labor for installation and dismantling, electrical service, carpet, furniture, lead retrieval, and more. Exhibitors are responsible for all information provided in the exhibitor services manual.
During the conference, the Exhibitor Service Center in the exhibit hall will assist exhibitors and answer questions.
APIC contracts with a range of convenient hotels to accommodate conference attendees and exhibitors. Please do not contact the hotels directly. Reserve your hotel here to get the discounted rate. The hotel will not reserve anyone in a room within the APIC housing block of rooms.
View a list of official APIC 2012 hotels.
Exhibitor badge registration opens on April 13. The special registration link will be included in the exhibitor services manual as well as sent to exhibitors via email. See the booth package details section below for more information.
Pre-show attendee list
Order forms for the pre-show attendee list will be in the exhibitor services manual.
Tote bag insert
Order forms for the tote bag inserts will be in the exhibitor services manual.
Exhibitor directory listing
All exhibitors will receive a complimentary listing in the exhibitor directory, which will include company name, 50-word description, product category (as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space), and brand names of products produced by your company. A link to submit your entry will be included in the exhibitor services manual and emailed to all exhibitors in April 2012.
Booth package details
- Four complimentary exhibitor registrations per 10'x10' booth: This registration allows access to the exhibit hall and main conference educational sessions (continuing education credits are NOT included). Additional badges may be purchased at a discounted price of $100.
- One continuing education registration per 10' x 10' booth: This full registration allows access to the exhibit hall, main conference educational sessions, application for CE credits, registration bag, and all conference materials.
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours: No educational sessions will be held during this time.
- Booth identification sign: A complimentary 7" x 44" sign with company name and booth number will be provided.
- Complimentary exhibit hall only VIP passes for clients: You will receive 20 passes per company (included in the exhibitor services manual).
- Draped back wall and side rails
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, description, product, and brand name listing in onsite exhibitor directory, as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space if the booth space is confirmed by May 8, 2011.
- Ability to rent the APIC 2012 pre-show attendee list: Only registered exhibitors are permitted to rent the pre-show attendee list. The service manual will contain an order form for the list. The list does not include attendee phone, fax, or email addresses; however, you may capture this information when attendees visit your booth. Lead retrieval machines may be rented using the order form found in the exhibitor service manual.
- Complimentary one-time use of the APIC 2012 post-show attendee list: Exhibitors receive the list within two weeks after the show. The list does not include attendee phone, fax, or email addresses.
- First chance to reserve booth space for the APIC 2013 Annual Conference (June 7-10, 2013, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Exhibitor directory
Advertise in the APIC 2012 exhibitor directory—a four-color, high-quality reference publication distributed to each attendee—to increase exposure among attendees.
- APIC Daily News – Conference newspaper
The three onsite issues of the APIC Daily News contain live news and photography from the conference. Exhibitors also have the opportunity to advertise in the electronic pre- and post-show issues. Insertion orders are included in your exhibitor services manual For more information, contact CustomNEWS at email@example.com.