Getting to and from the airport
Please consider the following suggestions to reduce the environmental footprint during your time at APIC 2012:
- Make a charitable donation of emission reductions or dollars to offset the emissions produced by your travel.
- Use public transportation.
- Participate in the towel and sheet reuse program at your hotel.
- Carry a reusable drink container.
- Recycle your materials in appropriate bins.
- Turn off your hotel room lights, heat, air conditioning, television and other electronics when you leave the room. Also, do not leave chargers for electronics such as cell phones or mp3 players plugged in except when they are actively being used to charge something.
- Pass along your newspaper to someone else after you’ve read it, or make sure you recycle it.
We welcome your support, participation and feedback in our commitment to improving our greening practices.