Become an Exhibitor
Benefits of exhibiting at APIC 2012:
- The largest annual audience of infection preventionists.
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours offering exclusive networking time. No competing workshops or educational sessions are held during this time. Condensed exhibit hours keep traffic high and the need for additional exhibit staff low. View exhibit hall hours.
- Pre- and post-event promotion opportunities to drive your product or service.
- Quality leads from dedicated infection preventionists who are passionate about learning and improving their facilities with your products.
- Complimentary lunch in the exhibit hall for all attendees. Conference goers don't have leave the convention center, maximizing time to spend with exhibitors.
- Overall tradeshow costs are lower in San Antonio, compared to those in other convention cities. Texas is a right-to-work state, which means hand-carried items are permitted. Union labor is not required.
All booths are standard 10'x 10' units or multiples thereof. Minimum rental is 10'x10' or 100 square feet.
Individual 10' x 10' linear booths may be combined to create 10' x 20', 10' x 30', 10' x 40', etc. spaces. To calculate the total booth cost, simply multiply the total square footage by $23.50 or $20.50, depending on your company's preferred status.* Be sure to include any corner premium fees that may apply.
* Preferred exhibitors are defined as 2012 APIC Strategic Partner companies and 2012 APIC Patron Members. In order to qualify for the preferred exhibitor booth rate, Strategic Partner and/or Patron Member status must be current for the 2012 year through July 7, 2012.
$200 corner premium applies to any corner booth space.
Standard exhibitors: $2,350 per 10' x 10' space
Preferred exhibitors: $2,050 per 10' x 10' space
|Standard exhibitors||Preferred exhibitors|
|$11,800 per 20' x 20' island||$10,600 per 20' x 20' island|
|$17,700 per 20' x 30' island||$15,900 per 20' x 30' island|
|$23,600 per 20' x 40' island||$21,200 per 20' x 40' island|
|$26,550 per 30' x 30' island||$23,850 per 30' x 30' island|
|$35,400 per 30' x 40' island||$31,800 per 30' x 40' island|
|$47,200 per 40' x 40' island||$42,400 per 40' x 40' island|
Booth package details
- Four complimentary exhibitor registrations per 10'x10' booth: This registration allows access to the exhibit hall and main conference educational sessions (continuing education credits are NOT included). Additional badges may be purchased at a discounted price of $100.
- One continuing education registration per 10' x 10' booth: This full registration allows access to the exhibit hall, main conference educational sessions, application for CE credits, registration bag, and all conference materials.
- Dedicated exhibit hall hours: No educational sessions will be held during this time.
- Booth identification sign: A complimentary 7" x 44" sign with company name and booth number will be provided.
- Complimentary exhibit hall only VIP passes for clients: You will receive 20 passes per company (included in the exhibitor services manual).
- Draped back wall and side rails
- 24-hour perimeter security services
- Company name, description, product, and brand name listing in onsite exhibitor directory, as indicated in the application and contract for exhibit space if the booth space is confirmed by May 8, 2011.
- Ability to rent the APIC 2012 pre-show attendee list: Only registered exhibitors are permitted to rent the pre-show attendee list. The service manual will contain an order form for the list. The list does not include attendee phone, fax, or email addresses; however, you may capture this information when attendees visit your booth. Lead retrieval machines may be rented using the order form found in the exhibitor service manual.
- Complimentary one-time use of the APIC 2012 post-show attendee list: Exhibitors receive the list within two weeks after the show. The list does not include attendee phone, fax, or email addresses.
- First chance to reserve booth space for the APIC 2013 Annual Conference (June 7-10, 2013, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
Complete the online application form and submit a 50 percent deposit.
For questions, please contact:
Colleen Campbell, exhibits manager
703-964-1240, ext. 16 (Phone reservations are not accepted.)
Before submitting: Please read the exhibit rules and regulations prior to submitting a signed contract.
After submitting: Once your contract is received, a booth confirmation will be emailed within 10 business days.
View the most current floor plan and booth availability.
- There are two entrances to the exhibit hall, located at the beginning of the 700 and 1300 aisles, as noted on the floor plan.
- APIC does not permit end-cap booths (a 10'x20' booth that is exposed to aisles on three sides).
- APIC does not permit exhibitors to purchase linear booth spaces that are across the aisle from or diagonal to each other.
- Individual 10' x 10' linear booths may be combined to create 10' x 20', 10' x 30', and 10' x 40' spaces. To calculate the total booth cost, simply multiply the total square footage by $23.50 or $20.50 depending on your company's preferred status. Be sure to include any corner premium fees that may apply.
There is no deadline to reserve a booth. APIC will continue to sell booths until the hall sells out. Potential exhibitors are encouraged to submit applications early so they secure their booth of choice and to ensure a listing in the onsite program and exhibitor directory. The deadline to be listed in the onsite program and exhibitor directory is May 8, 2012. Any application received after this date will be processed; however the company name may not be listed in any onsite publications.
Any exhibitor who cancels all of purchased booth space on or prior to March 5, 2012, will forfeit and pay to APIC, as liquidated damages, a sum of money equal to 50 percent of the full price of said exhibitor's booth space. Any exhibitor who cancels all of booth space after March 5, 2012 will forfeit and pay to APIC, as liquidated damages, a sum of money equal to 100 percent of the full price of said exhibitor's booth space. In the event of a default by the exhibitor, as set forth in the previous sentence, the exhibitor shall forfeit, as liquidated damages, the amount set forth above, regardless of whether show management enters into a further lease for the space involved. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to the exhibits manager.
Should an exhibitor reduce the size of its contracted booth space, a 10 percent service charge of the original contract price will be assessed by APIC. Payment previously received will be applied to revised booth fee balance. Any remaining balance, less the revised space fees and 10 percent service charge, will be refunded up to a maximum of $5,000. Show management has the right to reassign the exhibitor to a different booth space based on revised size requirements. Space reduction requests must be submitted in writing to the exhibits manager.